Do you have an interesting or thought provoking experience from your association with the Nuclear Tests?
If the answer is yes then we would like to hear from you, We need to share your experiences and put a human face to our Recognition Campaign.
As readers are aware the Recognition Campaign is very much alive, building support and increasing pressure on the Government. We have brought the issue of descendents into the debate to counter the feeble “what makes you different” argument put forward by the Veterans Minister but we need to keep the pressure on.
We really need to hear from you if you or your father:
- Were on Ground Crew cleaning down the Canberra sniffer aircraft.
- Took part in collecting samples for the scientists at any of the tests.
- Were a Scientist stationed at a test site.
- Took a decision not to have children as a result of participation in the Tests.
- Were non-UK personnel at a British Test or were UK personnel attending a non-UK test.
- Received money from the USA but have been refused a British War Pension.
We need to hear from you as soon as possible so email your details and brief experiences to email@example.com in the first instance. If you do not have internet access send your details to our central address and title your letter 'Recognition Campaign'. You could also call our central phone number and leave your name and telephone number asking to be contacted by Katie Hill.